Benefits of HSNM Membership
- The opportunity to meet and socialize with other free-thinking individuals.
- Attendance at group meetings with the opportunity to hear challenging and informative speakers discuss a broad range of timely issues.
- Be part of a progressive secular network taking action on important issues of the day.
- Access to a wide selection of Humanist literature and publications.
- An interesting and enlightening monthly newsletter.
- Access to a Humanist Celebrant who is certified to officiate at weddings, funerals, and other rites of passage.
- Members in good standing are eligible to vote in HSNM elections, serve on our committees and hold positions on the Governing Board.
Becoming a Member
Membership dues for HSNM are $20 per year ($30 for couples), $5.00 per year for student memberships (18 and under) and may be paid directly to our Treasurer using this HSNM Membership/Renewal form
Or, try out our secure online shopping cart for dues and donations here:
Pay Dues or Donate Online
For information about American Humanist Association dues visit the AHA website.